Signed in as:
- My Account
Signed in as:
Speaking on the Marten Reintroduction Plan, Pennsylvania Game Commission's furbearer biologist, Thomas Keller, will point out the highlights...
State Capitol Steps (Rain or Shine)
Host of Antler&FeatherCo, a podcast created FOR new adult on-set hunters BY a new adult on-set hunter. Join us to hear his passion in sharin...
Run, walk or hike your way to some great prizes with Camp Co. Each participant will track their miles and elevation from 7 AM to 7 PM using ...
Stop by PFSC's booth!
2426 North 2nd Street, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17110, United States
Prize Package One:
Half day on the water with fly fishing guide Adam Korman and artwork by Tiffany London: Enon Valley Rod and Gun Club
Prize Package Two:
6.5 Creedmoor and two-point sling by T.H. Lanyards: Ralph Zerbe.
1. Dave Braceland - Weatherby 257 or $800
2. Terry Gerner - Traditions .50 cal Flintlock
3. Joe DiBlasio - Case of Trap Shotgun Shells
4. Elwood Rotz - Mossberg 7mm-08
5. Stan Rice - Pelican Stike Sit-in Kayak
6. Rich Peddigree - Center Point Crossbow Package
7. Daniel Roy - Fire Ring with PFSC Logo
8. Charles Fry - Trappers Basket, Traps, Supplies
9. Northampton County Federation - $100 Sheetz Gas Card
10. Steve Larson - Bushnell Sport Optics 8x32mm Binoculars
Winners will be notified by phone or mail.
Thank you to everyone who supported our raffle!
Copyright © 2022 Pennsylvania Federation of Sportsmen and Conservationists
All Rights Reserved.
The Pennsylvania Federation of Sportsmen & Conservationists is a 501(c)4 non-profit, tax-exempt organization as provided by IRS regulations. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free (within PA) 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
2426 N 2nd St., Harrisburg, PA 17110
The Voice of Pennsylvania's Sportsmen